Windows computer not recognizing 35Phone T35S Phone? Or 35Phone T35S android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing 35Phone T35S USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix 35Phone T35S Android phone not showing up on PC, download the 35Phone T35S USB driver and install it on your computer.
35Phone USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect 35Phone T35S to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official 35Phone T35S USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for 35Phone T35S, we have also shared 35Phone T35S ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The 35Phone T35S Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The 35Phone T35S ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
Download 35Phone T35S USB Driver
The 35Phone mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
35Phone T35S Driver for Flashing Firmware
35Phone T35S USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The 35Phone T35S Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
35Phone T35S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install 35Phone T35S USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install 35Phone T35S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.