Does your 360 F5 phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing 360 F5 when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing 360 F5 USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download 360 F5 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
360 USB Drivers are necessary to connect 360 F5 to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official 360 F5 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for 360 F5, we have also shared 360 F5 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
360 F5 Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The 360 F5 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
Download 360 F5 USB Driver
The 360 Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
360 F5 SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
360 F5 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The 360 F5 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
360 F5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install 360 F5 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the drivers, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- If you have a 64-bit system, right-click on the DPInst64.exe; otherwise, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and select Run as administrator. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- The UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- To continue with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation, click on the Next button.
- When the drivers are installed, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install 360 F5 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install 360 F5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.