Computer not recognizing USB when 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H is connected to PC using a USB cable? 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download 3Q USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H.
The 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Driver
- 2 How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Driver
The 3Q Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
3Q Q-Surf QS1023H Driver for Flashing Firmware
3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
3Q Q-Surf QS1023H ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H Qualcomm USB Drivers
- First of all, download and extract Qualcomm USB Drivers package (qualcomm-driver.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Qualcomm Driver setup file (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe).
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows installation wizard window should load. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to continue with the installation wizard.
- Now you'll be asked to accept terms, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to begin the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation process.
- If a Windows Security window pops-up asking "Would you like to install this device software?" Click on Install.
- When the Qualcomm Driver installation process is successful, click on Finish.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install 3Q Q-Surf QS1023H ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.