Facing trouble connecting ABC Goldsun 7060S to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when ABC Goldsun 7060S is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing ABC Goldsun 7060S USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the ABC Goldsun 7060S not showing up on the computer, download ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download ABC Goldsun USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the ABC Goldsun drivers are installed, we can adequately connect ABC Goldsun 7060S to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for ABC Goldsun 7060S along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With ABC Goldsun 7060S Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the ABC Goldsun 7060S ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install ABC Goldsun 7060S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Driver
The ABC Goldsun Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
ABC Goldsun 7060S Driver for Flashing Firmware
ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ABC Goldsun 7060S Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ABC Goldsun 7060S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ABC Goldsun 7060S USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ABC Goldsun 7060S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.