Accent Cameleon C5 Plus phone not showing up on the PC? Or Accent Cameleon C5 Plus phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB driver and install it on your computer.
Accent USB drivers are required to connect Accent Cameleon C5 Plus to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Accent Cameleon C5 Plus along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Accent Cameleon C5 Plus Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Accent Cameleon C5 Plus ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Accent Cameleon C5 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB Driver
The Accent mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Accent Cameleon C5 Plus Driver for Flashing Firmware
Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Accent Cameleon C5 Plus Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Accent Cameleon C5 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Accent Cameleon C5 Plus USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Accent Cameleon C5 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.