Facing trouble connecting Admet J7 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Admet J7 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Admet J7 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Admet J7 not showing up on the computer, download Admet J7 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Admet USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Admet drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Admet J7 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Admet J7 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Admet J7 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Admet J7 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Download Admet J7 USB Driver
The Admet Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Admet J7 SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Admet J7 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Admet J7 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Admet J7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Admet J7 SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the drivers, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- If you have a 64-bit system, right-click on the DPInst64.exe; otherwise, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and select Run as administrator. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- The UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- To continue with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation, click on the Next button.
- When the drivers are installed, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Admet J7 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Admet J7 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Admet J7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.