Does your Alcatel 1C 5009A phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Alcatel 1C 5009A when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Alcatel USB Drivers are necessary to connect Alcatel 1C 5009A to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Alcatel 1C 5009A, we have also shared Alcatel 1C 5009A ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Alcatel 1C 5009A Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Alcatel 1C 5009A ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Driver
The Alcatel Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Alcatel 1C 5009A SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alcatel 1C 5009A Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alcatel 1C 5009A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver package and extract it on your computer.
- Once the SPD Unisoc Driver package is extracted, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder, depending on your Windows OS version.
- Run DPInst64.exe as administrator if you have a 64-bit system; otherwise, run DPInst32.exe as administrator if you have a 32-bit system. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- Now, the UNISOC Driver Installation Package installer should launch on your computer.
- Click on Next to proceed with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation process.
- Click on Finish when the driver installation process is completed.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alcatel 1C 5009A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.