Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D phone charging but not connecting to PC? Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Alcatel USB Drivers are essential to connect Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Driver
The Alcatel mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040D ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.