Windows computer not recognizing Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 Phone? Or Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Alcatel USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Alcatel OneTouch POP C7, we have also shared Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB Driver
The Alcatel mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch POP C7 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.