Facing trouble connecting Alfawise Z28 Pro to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Alfawise Z28 Pro is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Alfawise Z28 Pro USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Alfawise Z28 Pro not showing up on the computer, download Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Alfawise USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Alfawise drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Alfawise Z28 Pro to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Alfawise Z28 Pro along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Alfawise Z28 Pro Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Alfawise Z28 Pro ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Driver
The Alfawise Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Alfawise Z28 Pro Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alfawise Z28 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alfawise Z28 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download the Rockchip driver package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, open the folder and launch Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator.
- RK Driver Assistant window should open now.
- Click on the Install Driver button to install the Rockchip USB Driver on your computer.
- Again, click on Install if Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Once the RK Drivers are successfully installed, a window with the message "Install driver ok" should pop-up.
- Click on OK to close the setup window and restart your computer.
How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Alfawise Z28 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.