Having trouble connecting Alldocube i10 to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Alldocube i10 Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Alldocube i10 USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Alldocube i10 from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Alldocube i10 USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Alldocube i10 ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alldocube i10 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alldocube i10 Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Alldocube i10 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Alldocube i10 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alldocube i10 USB Driver
The Alldocube mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Alldocube i10 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alldocube i10 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alldocube i10 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alldocube i10 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alldocube i10 Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel USB Drivers (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get Intel Android Driver setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Intel Android USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Click on I Agree button to agree to the license agreement.
- Select the components you want to install and click Next to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder to install Intel USB Driver and click on Install.
- Now, the Intel Android Drivers should start installing on your computer.
- Click on Install if a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Once the Intel Drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK.
- Now, click on Finish to close the setup wizard.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alldocube i10 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alldocube i10 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.