Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG phone charging but not connecting to PC? Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Asus USB Drivers are essential to connect Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB Driver
The Asus mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Driver for Flashing Firmware
Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel Android Driver (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll get Intel USB Drivers setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Run the Intel Android USB Driver setup as administrator on your computer.
- Now, the Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should load, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, agree to license agreement by clicking on the "I Agree" button.
- In the next step, select the components you would like to install and click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder where you would like to install Intel Drivers and click on Install.
- Now, Intel Android Driver will be installed on your computer.
- When a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up, click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Now, restart your computer.
How to Install Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Android USB Drivers
How to Install Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.