BlackZone Atom 4G phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the BlackZone Atom 4G Android phone? It may be caused by the missing BlackZone Atom 4G USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix BlackZone Atom 4G phone not showing up on PC, download BlackZone Atom 4G USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
BlackZone USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect BlackZone Atom 4G to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the BlackZone Atom 4G drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official BlackZone Atom 4G USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with BlackZone Atom 4G ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The BlackZone Atom 4G Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The BlackZone Atom 4G ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Download BlackZone Atom 4G USB Driver
The BlackZone Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
BlackZone Atom 4G Driver for Flashing Firmware
BlackZone Atom 4G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The BlackZone Atom 4G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
BlackZone Atom 4G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install BlackZone Atom 4G USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install BlackZone Atom 4G Android USB Drivers
How to Install BlackZone Atom 4G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.