Windows computer not recognizing BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K Phone? Or BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K Android phone not showing up on PC, download the BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB driver and install it on your computer.
BLU USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K, we have also shared BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB Driver
- 2 How to Install BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB Driver
The BLU mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K Driver for Flashing Firmware
BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install BLU Dash Jr 4.0 K ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.