Does your BLU Tank II T194 phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing BLU Tank II T194 when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing BLU Tank II T194 USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download BLU Tank II T194 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
BLU USB Drivers are necessary to connect BLU Tank II T194 to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official BLU Tank II T194 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for BLU Tank II T194, we have also shared BLU Tank II T194 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
BLU Tank II T194 Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The BLU Tank II T194 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download BLU Tank II T194 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install BLU Tank II T194 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install BLU Tank II T194 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download BLU Tank II T194 USB Driver
The BLU Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
BLU Tank II T194 Driver for Flashing Firmware
BLU Tank II T194 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The BLU Tank II T194 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
BLU Tank II T194 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install BLU Tank II T194 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install BLU Tank II T194 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.