Facing trouble connecting Bmorn W710 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Bmorn W710 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Bmorn W710 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Bmorn W710 not showing up on the computer, download Bmorn W710 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Bmorn USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Bmorn drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Bmorn W710 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Bmorn W710 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Bmorn W710 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Bmorn W710 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Bmorn W710 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Bmorn W710 Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Bmorn W710 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Bmorn W710 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Bmorn W710 USB Driver
The Bmorn Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Bmorn W710 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Bmorn W710 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Bmorn W710 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Bmorn W710 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Bmorn W710 Intel USB Driver
- Download Intel Android USB Driver (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll find Intel Drivers setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Open the Intel USB Drivers setup as administrator on your computer.
- Now, click on Next in Intel Android Device USB driver setup window.
- Click on I Agree to accept the license terms.
- Select the components you want to install and click on the Next button.
- Leave the default destination folder to install Intel Android Driver and click on Install.
- Now, the setup should start installing Intel USB Driver on your computer.
- When a window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up, click on Install.
- Once the Intel Drivers installation is successful, a window will pop-up with the message "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on Finish to close the Intel Android drivers setup wizard.
- Reboot your computer.
How to Install Bmorn W710 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Bmorn W710 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.