Facing trouble connecting DingDing Defi Phantom to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when DingDing Defi Phantom is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing DingDing Defi Phantom USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the DingDing Defi Phantom not showing up on the computer, download DingDing Defi Phantom USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download DingDing USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the DingDing drivers are installed, we can adequately connect DingDing Defi Phantom to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for DingDing Defi Phantom along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With DingDing Defi Phantom Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the DingDing Defi Phantom ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download DingDing Defi Phantom USB Driver
- 2 How to Install DingDing Defi Phantom USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install DingDing Defi Phantom ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download DingDing Defi Phantom USB Driver
The DingDing Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
DingDing Defi Phantom Driver for Flashing Firmware
DingDing Defi Phantom USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The DingDing Defi Phantom Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
DingDing Defi Phantom ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install DingDing Defi Phantom USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install DingDing Defi Phantom ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.