Windows computer not recognizing Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ Phone? Or Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB driver and install it on your computer.
Edertix USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″, we have also shared Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB Driver
The Edertix mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ Driver for Flashing Firmware
Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Edertix E-16 Charm 10.1″ ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.