Windows computer not recognizing Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Phone? Or Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Estar USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0, we have also shared Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Download Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB Driver
The Estar mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Rockchip USB Driver package to Desktop on your computer.
- Run Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator on your computer from the extracted folder.
- Now, the RK Driver Assistant window should open.
- Click on the Install Driver button to proceed with the installation process.
- If Windows Security window asking, "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up. Click on Install to continue.
- When the RK Drivers are installed, you'll see the "Install driver ok" message.
- Click on OK to exit the setup window and reboot your computer.
How to Install Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Estar Gemini IPS Quad 8.0 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.