Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro phone not showing up on PC, download Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Evercoss USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Driver
The Evercoss Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro Driver for Flashing Firmware
Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Evercoss Xtream 2 Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.