Having trouble connecting Fly F40 Plus to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Fly F40 Plus Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Fly F40 Plus USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Fly F40 Plus from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Fly F40 Plus USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Fly F40 Plus ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Fly F40 Plus USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Fly F40 Plus SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Fly F40 Plus USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Fly F40 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Fly F40 Plus USB Driver
The Fly mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Fly F40 Plus SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Fly F40 Plus USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Fly F40 Plus Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Fly F40 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Fly F40 Plus SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the drivers, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder depending on your Windows OS version.
- If you have a 64-bit system, right-click on the DPInst64.exe; otherwise, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and select Run as administrator. You can check your System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- The UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- To continue with the SPD Unisoc Driver installation, click on the Next button.
- When the drivers are installed, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Fly F40 Plus USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Fly F40 Plus ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.