Does your Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Fujitsu USB Drivers are necessary to connect Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A, we have also shared Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A Qualcomm USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Driver
The Fujitsu Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A Driver for Flashing Firmware
Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract qualcomm-driver.zip (Qualcomm USB Driver) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Qualcomm Driver setup (Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Qualcomm USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard window should load. Select ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress option and click on Next.
- Click on Next again to proceed with the Qualcomm Drivers installation process.
- Now accept terms and conditions in the license agreement and click on Next.
- Now click on Install to start the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver installation.
- If a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, click on Finish.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Fujitsu Arrows 5G F-51A ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.