Go Tech Funtab Fit phone not showing up on the PC? Or Go Tech Funtab Fit phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Go Tech Funtab Fit USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Go Tech Funtab Fit USB driver and install it on your computer.
Go Tech USB drivers are required to connect Go Tech Funtab Fit to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Go Tech Funtab Fit USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Go Tech Funtab Fit along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Go Tech Funtab Fit Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Go Tech Funtab Fit ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Go Tech Funtab Fit USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Go Tech Funtab Fit USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Go Tech Funtab Fit ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Go Tech Funtab Fit USB Driver
The Go Tech mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Go Tech Funtab Fit Driver for Flashing Firmware
Go Tech Funtab Fit USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Go Tech Funtab Fit Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Go Tech Funtab Fit ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Go Tech Funtab Fit USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Go Tech Funtab Fit ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.