Computer not recognizing USB when Gogen TA 10100 Dual is connected to PC using a USB cable? Gogen TA 10100 Dual phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Gogen USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Gogen TA 10100 Dual to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Gogen TA 10100 Dual, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Gogen TA 10100 Dual.
The Gogen TA 10100 Dual Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Gogen TA 10100 Dual ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual Rockchip USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Driver
The Gogen Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Gogen TA 10100 Dual Driver for Flashing Firmware
Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Gogen TA 10100 Dual Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Gogen TA 10100 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual Rockchip USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Rockchip Driver package to your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and run Rockchip Driver Assistant (DriverInstall.exe) as administrator.
- Now, the RK Driver Assistant window should load.
- Click on Install Driver to begin installing Rockchip USB Driver on your computer.
- Click on Install when a Windows Security window pops-up, asking, "Would you like to install this device software?".
- Once the RK Drivers are installed, a window should pop-up with the message "Install driver ok".
- Click on OK to exit the setup and restart your computer.
How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Gogen TA 10100 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.