Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 phone not showing up on PC, download Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Google USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Driver
The Google Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Google Pixel 6 GB7N6 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.