GreenBerry IP6S phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the GreenBerry IP6S Android phone? It may be caused by the missing GreenBerry IP6S USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix GreenBerry IP6S phone not showing up on PC, download GreenBerry IP6S USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Greenberry USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect GreenBerry IP6S to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the GreenBerry IP6S drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official GreenBerry IP6S USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with GreenBerry IP6S ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The GreenBerry IP6S Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The GreenBerry IP6S ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
Download GreenBerry IP6S USB Driver
The Greenberry Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
GreenBerry IP6S Driver for Flashing Firmware
GreenBerry IP6S USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The GreenBerry IP6S Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
GreenBerry IP6S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install GreenBerry IP6S USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install GreenBerry IP6S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.