HTC Desire 530 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or HTC Desire 530 phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing HTC Desire 530 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the HTC Desire 530 phone won’t connect to a computer, download the HTC Desire 530 USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect HTC Desire 530 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, HTC USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the HTC Desire 530 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for HTC Desire 530 and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the HTC Desire 530 Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect HTC Desire 530 to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the HTC Desire 530 ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download HTC Desire 530 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install HTC Desire 530 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install HTC Desire 530 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install HTC Desire 530 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download HTC Desire 530 USB Driver
The HTC Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
HTC Desire 530 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download HTC Sync Manager for HTC Desire 530
HTC Desire 530 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The HTC Desire 530 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
HTC Desire 530 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install HTC Desire 530 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the HTC USB Driver package (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.zip) on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the HTC Android driver setup file (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.exe).
- Right-click on the HTC Phone Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the HTC USB Drivers setup should start decompressing the HTC Driver installer.
- Once the HTC Driver installer is decompressed, the installer should install the HTC Drivers on your computer.
- Once the HTC USB Driver installation is completed, the installer window should close automatically.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install HTC Desire 530 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install HTC Desire 530 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.