Having trouble connecting HTC Desire S to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download HTC Desire S Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The HTC Desire S USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for HTC Desire S from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With HTC Desire S USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided HTC Desire S ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download HTC Desire S USB Driver
- 2 How to Install HTC Desire S USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install HTC Desire S USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install HTC Desire S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download HTC Desire S USB Driver
The HTC mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
HTC Desire S Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download HTC Sync Manager for HTC Desire S
HTC Desire S USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The HTC Desire S Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
HTC Desire S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install HTC Desire S USB Drivers
- Download the HTC USB Drivers package (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.zip) and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you'll get the HTC Phone Drivers setup file (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.exe).
- Run the HTC Android driver setup as administrator on your computer.
- Now, the HTC Drivers setup should start decompressing the HTC Driver installer.
- When done, the installer should start installing the HTC USB Drivers on your computer.
- The setup window will close automatically when the installation process is completed.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install HTC Desire S USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install HTC Desire S ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.