Huawei Ascend P1s phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Huawei Ascend P1s Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Huawei Ascend P1s USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Huawei Ascend P1s phone not showing up on PC, download Huawei Ascend P1s USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Huawei USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Huawei Ascend P1s to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Huawei Ascend P1s drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Huawei Ascend P1s USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Huawei Ascend P1s ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Huawei Ascend P1s Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Huawei Ascend P1s ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Ascend P1s USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Ascend P1s USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Huawei Ascend P1s ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Ascend P1s USB Driver
The Huawei Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Huawei Ascend P1s Driver for Flashing Firmware
Huawei Ascend P1s USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Ascend P1s Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Ascend P1s ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Ascend P1s USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Ascend P1s ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.