Computer not recognizing USB when Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 is connected to PC using a USB cable? Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Huawei USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Huawei Ascend Y511-U251, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Huawei Ascend Y511-U251.
The Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Driver
The Huawei Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 – Latest Version
Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Drivers
- First of all, download and extract the Huawei Android USB Driver (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your Windows computer.
- When extracted, you'll find the Huawei USB Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Huawei Android USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Now DriverTools 1.0 Setup wizard should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement by clicking on the "I Agree" button to proceed with the installation.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is recommended to leave the default destination folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTools).
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Start Menu Folder, leave the default settings, and click on Install.
- Now the DriverTools will be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, make sure to check Run DriverTools 1.0 and click on Finish.
- Now DriverTools window should launch, and it should have two options, Install Drivers and Uninstall Drivers.
- Click on Install Drivers to begin installing Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, the Huawei Driver will be installed on your computer.
- Once installed, the installation window should close automatically.
- Now, restart your computer to finish the Huawei Android Drivers installation on your computer.
How to Install Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 HiSuite USB Driver
- Download and extract Huawei Drivers (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and find the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Open Huawei HiSuite driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) as administrator on your computer.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- To check the Huawei Android USB Drivers installation progress, open the DriverSetupInstall.log or Install.log file using notepad.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the driver installation is finished.
- When the installation is completed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Huawei Ascend Y511-U251 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.