Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 not showing up on PC, download Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Huawei USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 drivers on your computer.
The Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 HiSuite USB Driver
- 4 How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Driver
The Huawei Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 – Latest Version
Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Drivers
- Download Huawei USB Driver (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you will find the Huawei Android USB Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file.
- Now, right-click on the Huawei Android Driver setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now DriverTools 1.0 Setup window should launch. Click on Next to continue.
- Now you'll be asked to accept the License Agreement. Click on I Agree to accept the terms of the agreement and proceed with the installation.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is not recommended to change the default destination folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTools).
- Now, click on Next to continue.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Start Menu Folder, don't change anything and click on Install.
- Now the DriverTools will be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, check Run DriverTools 1.0 and click on Finish.
- Now DriverTools window should open. It should have two options, Install Drivers and Uninstall Drivers.
- Click on Install Drivers to begin installing Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, the Huawei Driver will be installed on your computer.
- Once installed, the installation window should close automatically.
- Now, reboot your computer to complete the Huawei Android Drivers installation on your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 HiSuite USB Driver
- Download and extract the Huawei Android Driver (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) package to your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Run Huawei HiSuite driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) as administrator.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- To check the progress of the Huawei USB Drivers installation, open the DriverSetupInstall.log file or Install.log file in notepad.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 3C H30-C00 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.