Huawei Honor BFF phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Huawei Honor BFF phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Huawei Honor BFF USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Huawei Honor BFF phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Huawei Honor BFF USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Huawei Honor BFF to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Huawei USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Huawei Honor BFF USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Huawei Honor BFF and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Huawei Honor BFF Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Huawei Honor BFF to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Huawei Honor BFF ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Honor BFF USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Honor BFF USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Huawei Honor BFF HiSuite USB Driver
- 4 How to Install Huawei Honor BFF USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Huawei Honor BFF ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Honor BFF USB Driver
The Huawei Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Huawei Honor BFF Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Honor BFF – Latest Version
Huawei Honor BFF USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Honor BFF Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Honor BFF ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Honor BFF USB Drivers
- Download Huawei Android Drivers (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package to your computer and extract it on the Desktop.
- Once extracted, you'll find the Huawei Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file.
- Launch the Huawei Android USB Driver setup file as administrator. Right-click on the DriverSetup.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- DriverTools 1.0 Setup wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement by clicking on I Agree and proceed with the installation.
- In the next screen, you'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is recommended to install DriverTools to default destination folder (C:\Program Files(x86)\DriverTools).
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now, you'll be asked to choose the Start Menu folder. Leave the defaults and click on Install.
- Now the DriverTools installation process should begin.
- Once installed, check the Run DriverTools 1.0 and click on Finish.
- Now, the DriverTools window should open.
- Click on the Install Drivers button in the DriverTools window.
- Now, the Huawei Driver installation process should begin.
- Once the drivers are installed, the installation window will be closed automatically.
- Finally, restart your computer to finish installing Huawei Android Drivers on your Windows computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor BFF HiSuite USB Driver
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting, open the extracted folder and look for the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Right-click on the Huawei HiSuite Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) and select Run as administrator.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- Open the DriverSetupInstall.log file or Install.log file using notepad to check the Huawei Drivers installation status.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is successful, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor BFF USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor BFF ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.