Does your Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Huawei USB Drivers are necessary to connect Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1, we have also shared Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 HiSuite USB Driver
- 4 How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Driver
The Huawei Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 – Latest Version
Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Huawei USB Driver (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package to the Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you will find the Huawei Driver setup file (DriverSetup.exe).
- Right-click on the Huawei Android USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now DriverTools 1.0 Setup wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now you'll be asked to accept the License Agreement. Click on I Agree to accept the terms of the agreement and proceed with the installation.
- On the next screen, you'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is recommended not to change the default destination folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTools).
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now the wizard should ask you to choose the Start Menu Folder, leave the defaults and click on Install.
- Now the DriverTools will be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, make sure Run DriverTools 1.0 is checked and click on Finish.
- Now DriverTools window with two options, Install Drivers and Uninstall Drivers, should open.
- Click on Install Drivers to start installing Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Now, the Huawei Driver will be installed on your computer.
- Once installed, the installation window will be closed automatically.
- Now, restart your computer to finish the Huawei Android Drivers installation.
How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 HiSuite USB Driver
- Download and extract the Huawei Android USB Driver (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) to your computer.
- Once extracted, open the folder and find the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Right-click on the Huawei HiSuite driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file and select Run as administrator.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- Open the DriverSetupInstall.log file or Install.log file in notepad to check the Huawei Drivers installation progress.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the installation is completed.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.