Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 phone not showing up on PC, download Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Huawei USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 HiSuite USB Driver
- 4 How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Driver
The Huawei Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 – Latest Version
Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers
- First of all, download the Huawei Driver (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package on your computer and extract it to Desktop.
- Once extracted, you'll find the Huawei Android USB Driver setup file (DriverSetup.exe).
- Right-click on the Huawei USB Driver setup file and select Run as administrator.
- The DriverTools 1.0 Setup window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now, click on I Agree to accept the License Agreement and proceed with the installation process.
- You'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is recommended to install DriverTools to default destination folder (C:\Program Files(x86)\DriverTools).
- Click on Next to continue.
- Leave the default Start Menu folder and click on Install.
- Now, the DriverTools will be installed on your computer.
- When the installation is successful, check Run DriverTools 1.0 and click on Finish.
- DriverTools software should launch on your computer.
- Click on Install Drivers to install Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Huawei Driver installation process should begin.
- When the installation is completed, the installation window will be closed automatically.
- Reboot your computer to finish installing Huawei Android Drivers on your computer.
How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 HiSuite USB Driver
- Download Huawei Drivers (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) package and extract it to the Desktop on your computer.
- Now, open the extracted folder and look for the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Now, right-click on the Huawei HiSuite Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file and choose Run as administrator.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- Open the DriverSetupInstall.log file or Install.log file using notepad to check the Huawei USB Drivers installation progress.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Huawei Nova Y60 WGK-LX9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.