iku Y2 phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the iku Y2 Android phone? It may be caused by the missing iku Y2 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix iku Y2 phone not showing up on PC, download iku Y2 USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
IKU USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect iku Y2 to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the iku Y2 drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official iku Y2 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with iku Y2 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The iku Y2 Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The iku Y2 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download iku Y2 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install iku Y2 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- 3 How to Install iku Y2 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- 4 How to Install iku Y2 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install iku Y2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download iku Y2 USB Driver
The IKU Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
iku Y2 Spreadtrum Jungo Driver for Flashing Firmware
iku Y2 Spreadtrum SCI Driver for Flashing Firmware
iku Y2 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The iku Y2 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
iku Y2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install iku Y2 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- First of all, download Spreadtrum Jungo USB Driver (Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the Spreadtrum Jungo Driver package, if your System Type is 64-bit, open the x64 folder; otherwise, open the x86 folder for the 32-bit system. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- Run the DPInst.exe driver installer as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard should launch on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD Jungo driver installation.
- If the driver installation fails, disable driver signature enforcement on your Windows computer and rerun the driver installer program. Here is the video on how to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows OS.
- While installing the drivers, click on the "Install this driver software anyway" whenever you encounter a Windows Security window.
- Wait for the program to install the drivers.
- Once done, click on the Finish button.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install iku Y2 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SCI Driver (Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip) and extract them on your computer.
- After extracting, depending upon your System Type, open the x64 folder for the 64-bit system and x86 folder for the 32-bit system (you can check the System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Now, right-click on the DPInst.exe and select Run as administrator.
- The Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on Next to proceed with the SPD SCI Driver installation process.
- Make sure to disable driver signature enforcement if the device driver installation fails. Here's how to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows OS – video.
- Rerun the driver installation process. If you encounter a Windows Security window, click on the "Install this driver software anyway" option.
- Wait for the drivers to install on your computer.
- When the drivers are installed successfully, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install iku Y2 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install iku Y2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.