Intex Sigma phone not showing up on the PC? Or Intex Sigma phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Intex Sigma USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Intex Sigma USB driver and install it on your computer.
Intex USB drivers are required to connect Intex Sigma to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Intex Sigma USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Intex Sigma along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Intex Sigma Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Intex Sigma ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Intex Sigma USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Intex Sigma Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Intex Sigma USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Intex Sigma ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Intex Sigma USB Driver
The Intex mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Intex Sigma Driver for Flashing Firmware
Intex Sigma USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Intex Sigma Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Intex Sigma ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Intex Sigma Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract the Intel USB Driver for Android package (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find Intel USB Drivers executable setup file (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe).
- Run the Intel Android Driver setup file as administrator.
- Click on the Next button in the Intel Android Device USB driver setup wizard window.
- Now, click on I Agree to accept the license agreement.
- Now, select the Intel driver components you would like to install and click on the Next button.
- Now, select the destination location to install Intel Android USB Driver on your computer and click on Install.
- Now, the setup wizard should start installing the Intel Android drivers on your computer.
- Click Install if a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pops-up.
- Wait for the Intel USB Drivers installation process to complete. When completed, a window with message "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully" will pop-up. Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on the Finish button to close the Intel drivers setup wizard window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Intex Sigma USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Intex Sigma ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.