Karbonn Smart Tab 9 phone not showing up on the PC? Or Karbonn Smart Tab 9 phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Karbonn USB drivers are required to connect Karbonn Smart Tab 9 to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Karbonn Smart Tab 9 along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Karbonn Smart Tab 9 Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Karbonn Smart Tab 9 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Karbonn Smart Tab 9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB Driver
The Karbonn mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Karbonn Smart Tab 9 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Karbonn Smart Tab 9 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Karbonn Smart Tab 9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Karbonn Smart Tab 9 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Karbonn Smart Tab 9 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.