Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Lava USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB Driver
The Lava Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.