Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 phone not showing up on the PC? Or Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Lenovo USB drivers are required to connect Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Driver
The Lenovo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Drivers
- Download Lenovo Drivers (LePhone2.0.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll get the Lenovo USB Drivers setup (LePhone2.0.msi) file.
- Open the Lenovo Mobile Driver setup on your computer.
- Lenovo LePhone Driver Setup window should open. Click on the Next button to continue.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to install the Lenovo USB Driver and click on Next.
- Click on the Install button to begin the Lenovo Phone Drivers installation.
- Wait for the installation process to install the Lenovo Drivers on your computer.
- Once the installation is successful, click on the Finish button to exit the setup.
- Restart your computer.
- Now, you're ready to connect your Lenovo Mobile Phone or Tablet to your Windows computer using a USB cable and use any Lenovo software like Lenovo Downloader Tool, etc.
How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Lenovo IdeaPhone S560 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.