Lenovo Legion phone charging but not connecting to PC? Lenovo Legion phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Lenovo Legion USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Lenovo Legion phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Lenovo Legion USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Lenovo USB Drivers are essential to connect Lenovo Legion to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Lenovo Legion USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Lenovo Legion along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Lenovo Legion Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Lenovo Legion drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Lenovo Legion ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lenovo Legion USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lenovo Legion USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Lenovo Legion USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Lenovo Legion ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lenovo Legion USB Driver
The Lenovo mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Lenovo Legion Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lenovo Legion USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lenovo Legion Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lenovo Legion ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lenovo Legion USB Drivers
- Download and extract Lenovo Drivers (LePhone2.0.zip) to your computer.
- After extracting the package, you'll get the Lenovo USB Drivers setup (LePhone2.0.msi) file.
- Run the Lenovo Mobile Drivers setup file on your computer.
- Now, the Lenovo LePhone Driver Setup window should open, click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, choose the destination folder where you would like to install the Lenovo LePhone Driver on your computer and click on Next.
- Now, click on the Install button to begin the Lenovo USB Driver installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Now, click on Finish to exit setup.
- Finally, restart your computer.
- Now you are ready to connect your Lenovo Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Lenovo software like Lenovo Downloader Tool, etc.
How to Install Lenovo Legion USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Lenovo Legion ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.