Computer not recognizing USB when Lenovo Moto G4 is connected to PC using a USB cable? Lenovo Moto G4 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Lenovo Moto G4 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Lenovo Moto G4 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Lenovo USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Lenovo Moto G4 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Lenovo Moto G4 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Lenovo Moto G4, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Lenovo Moto G4.
The Lenovo Moto G4 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Lenovo Moto G4 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lenovo Moto G4 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lenovo Moto G4 USB Driver
The Lenovo Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Lenovo Moto G4 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Lenovo Moto G4 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lenovo Moto G4 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lenovo Moto G4 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 USB Drivers
- Download the Motorola Drivers zip package and extract it to Desktop on your Windows computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find Motorola USB Drivers .msi setup file.
- Open the Motorola USB Driver setup file.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should load.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now, agree to the License Agreement by clicking on "I Agree" and click on Next.
- Now, the Motorola Phone Drivers installation process should start.
- When the Moto USB Drivers are installed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Finally, restart your computer.
- Now you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Lenovo Moto G4 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.