Does your Lenovo ThinkPad Helix phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Lenovo ThinkPad Helix when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Lenovo USB Drivers are necessary to connect Lenovo ThinkPad Helix to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, we have also shared Lenovo ThinkPad Helix ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Lenovo ThinkPad Helix Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Lenovo ThinkPad Helix ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Driver
The Lenovo Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Lenovo ThinkPad Helix Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lenovo ThinkPad Helix Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lenovo ThinkPad Helix ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers
- Download and extract Lenovo USB Drivers (LePhone2.0.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the Lenovo USB Driver setup (LePhone2.0.msi) file.
- Launch the Lenovo Drivers setup on your computer.
- Now, the Lenovo LePhone Driver Setup window should load, click on Next to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder to install the Lenovo LePhone Driver and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to start the Lenovo Mobile Drivers installation.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When completed, click on Finish to exit setup.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Now you can connect your Lenovo Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer through USB and use any Lenovo software like Lenovo Downloader Tool, etc.
How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Helix ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.