Having trouble connecting LG Optimus 2 AS680 to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download LG Optimus 2 AS680 Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for LG Optimus 2 AS680 from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided LG Optimus 2 AS680 ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Download LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Driver
The LG mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
LG Optimus 2 AS680 Driver for Flashing Firmware
LG Optimus 2 AS680 Driver for Mac OS
LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The LG Optimus 2 AS680 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
LG Optimus 2 AS680 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Drivers
- Download the LG USB Driver (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll find the LG Mobile Driver setup (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe) file.
- Now, right-click on the LG Drivers setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- The LG Mobile Driver installation wizard window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to proceed with the LG Phone Driver installation.
- Now, the LG United Mobile Driver installation process should start, wait for it to finish.
- When the LG Drivers are installed, you'll see a message saying, "LG Mobile Driver Installed successfully!".
- Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, restart your computer.
- After reboot, you will be able to connect your LG Mobile Phone to your computer with a USB data cable and use any LG software like LG Mobile Support Tool, LGUP Tool, etc.
How to Install LG Optimus 2 AS680 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install LG Optimus 2 AS680 Android USB Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus 2 AS680 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.