LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 phone charging but not connecting to PC? LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
LG USB Drivers are essential to connect LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Driver
The LG mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 Driver for Flashing Firmware
LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 Driver for Mac OS
LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Drivers
- Download the LG USB Driver (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll find the LG Mobile Driver setup (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe) file.
- Now, right-click on the LG Drivers setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- The LG Mobile Driver installation wizard window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to proceed with the LG Phone Driver installation.
- Now, the LG United Mobile Driver installation process should start, wait for it to finish.
- When the LG Drivers are installed, you'll see a message saying, "LG Mobile Driver Installed successfully!".
- Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, restart your computer.
- After reboot, you will be able to connect your LG Mobile Phone to your computer with a USB data cable and use any LG software like LG Mobile Support Tool, LGUP Tool, etc.
How to Install LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 Android USB Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.