Facing trouble connecting Mango F5 to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when Mango F5 is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing Mango F5 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the Mango F5 not showing up on the computer, download Mango F5 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download Mango USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the Mango drivers are installed, we can adequately connect Mango F5 to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for Mango F5 along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With Mango F5 Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the Mango F5 ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Mango F5 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Mango F5 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- 3 How to Install Mango F5 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- 4 How to Install Mango F5 USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Mango F5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Mango F5 USB Driver
The Mango Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
Mango F5 Spreadtrum Jungo Driver for Flashing Firmware
Mango F5 Spreadtrum SCI Driver for Flashing Firmware
Mango F5 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Mango F5 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Mango F5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Mango F5 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- First of all, download Spreadtrum Jungo USB Driver (Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting the Spreadtrum Jungo Driver package, if your System Type is 64-bit, open the x64 folder; otherwise, open the x86 folder for the 32-bit system. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows and Pause keys together.
- Run the DPInst.exe driver installer as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard should launch on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD Jungo driver installation.
- If the driver installation fails, disable driver signature enforcement on your Windows computer and rerun the driver installer program. Here is the video on how to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows OS.
- While installing the drivers, click on the "Install this driver software anyway" whenever you encounter a Windows Security window.
- Wait for the program to install the drivers.
- Once done, click on the Finish button.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Mango F5 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- Download the latest Spreadtrum SCI Driver (Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip) and extract them on your computer.
- After extracting, depending upon your System Type, open the x64 folder for the 64-bit system and x86 folder for the 32-bit system (you can check the System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Now, right-click on the DPInst.exe and select Run as administrator.
- The Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on Next to proceed with the SPD SCI Driver installation process.
- Make sure to disable driver signature enforcement if the device driver installation fails. Here's how to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows OS – video.
- Rerun the driver installation process. If you encounter a Windows Security window, click on the "Install this driver software anyway" option.
- Wait for the drivers to install on your computer.
- When the drivers are installed successfully, click on the Finish button.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Mango F5 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Mango F5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.