Maximus Vjoy Kurve phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Maximus Vjoy Kurve Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Maximus Vjoy Kurve not showing up on PC, download Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Maximus USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Maximus Vjoy Kurve along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Maximus Vjoy Kurve Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Maximus Vjoy Kurve drivers on your computer.
The Maximus Vjoy Kurve ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve SPD Unisoc Drivers
- 3 How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Driver
The Maximus Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Maximus Vjoy Kurve SPD Unisoc Driver for Flashing Firmware
Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Maximus Vjoy Kurve Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Maximus Vjoy Kurve ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve SPD Unisoc Drivers
- Download and extract the latest Spreadtrum SPD Unisoc Driver on your computer.
- Now, open the Win7, Win8, or Win10 folder on your computer, depending upon your Windows version.
- If your System Type is 64-bit, right-click on the DPInst64.exe and select Run as administrator. For 32-bit System Type, right-click on the DPInst32.exe and choose Run as administrator (you can check System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Now, the UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD UNISOC Driver installation process.
- Click on Finish when the UNISOC Driver Installation Package wizard is successful.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Maximus Vjoy Kurve ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.