Windows computer not recognizing Micromax Funbook P300 Phone? Or Micromax Funbook P300 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Micromax Funbook P300 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Micromax Funbook P300 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Micromax Funbook P300 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Micromax USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Micromax Funbook P300 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Micromax Funbook P300 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Micromax Funbook P300, we have also shared Micromax Funbook P300 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Micromax Funbook P300 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Micromax Funbook P300 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Micromax Funbook P300 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Micromax Funbook P300 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Micromax Funbook P300 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Micromax Funbook P300 USB Driver
The Micromax mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Micromax Funbook P300 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Micromax Funbook P300 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Micromax Funbook P300 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Micromax Funbook P300 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Micromax Funbook P300 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Micromax Funbook P300 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.