Motorola Moto E40 phone charging but not connecting to PC? Motorola Moto E40 phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing Motorola Moto E40 USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the Motorola Moto E40 phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download Motorola Moto E40 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB Drivers are essential to connect Motorola Moto E40 to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for Motorola Moto E40 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for Motorola Moto E40 along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola Moto E40 Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install Motorola Moto E40 drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the Motorola Moto E40 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola Moto E40 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola Moto E40 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola Moto E40 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola Moto E40 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola Moto E40 USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
Motorola Moto E40 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola Moto E40 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola Moto E40 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola Moto E40 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola Moto E40 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola Drivers zip package on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Motorola Mobile Drivers .msi installation file.
- Double click on the Motorola USB Driver setup file.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should pop-up.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- In the next screen, accept the License Agreement by selecting the "I Agree" option and click on Next.
- Now, the Motorola Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the Moto USB Drivers installation is completed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- After reboot, you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola Moto E40 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Motorola Moto E40 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.