Having trouble connecting Motorola Moto G50 5G to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Motorola Moto G50 5G Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Motorola Moto G50 5G from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Motorola Moto G50 5G ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola Moto G50 5G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola Moto G50 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola Drivers package on your computer.
- After extracting the driver package, you'll get the Motorola USB Drivers setup file.
- Run the Motorola USB Driver setup file on your computer.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should open.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now agree with the License Agreement by selecting "I Agree" and click on Next.
- Moto USB Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the Motorola Phone Drivers installation is completed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Now reboot your computer.
- Now you are ready to connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to the computer through USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Motorola Moto G50 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.