Motorola MOTOSMART phone not showing up on the PC? Or Motorola MOTOSMART phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Motorola MOTOSMART USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the Motorola MOTOSMART USB driver and install it on your computer.
Motorola USB drivers are required to connect Motorola MOTOSMART to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Motorola MOTOSMART USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Motorola MOTOSMART along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With Motorola MOTOSMART Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
Motorola MOTOSMART ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola MOTOSMART USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola MOTOSMART USB Driver
The Motorola mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Motorola MOTOSMART Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola MOTOSMART USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola MOTOSMART Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola MOTOSMART ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART USB Drivers
- Download the Motorola USB Drivers package and extract it on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Motorola Drivers .msi setup file.
- Run the Motorola Phone Drivers setup file on your computer.
- Now, the Motorola Mobile Driver Installation window should open.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now select "I Agree" to accept the License Agreement and click on Next.
- Now the Moto USB Drivers installation should begin.
- Wait for the Motorola Drivers installation to complete. When completed, click on the Close button to exit the setup window.
- Now restart your computer.
- Now you are ready to connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your Windows computer with a USB cable and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Motorola MOTOSMART ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.